Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Very important to me, can you help me, help my cousins, the mental PTSD veterans, relieve their mines, and their stories that were written on this network.




In motions. Dreams To Desires.


April | 2018 | Tall Tales:Tips,Tweets,Tones

History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds. Very important to me, can you help me, help my cousins, the mental PTSD veterans, relieve their mines, and their stories that were written on this network. 
500+ Free Hope & Faith Illustrations - Pixabay
Thanks for the tips,thanks for the wave of words, lots of love, lots of luck, lots of lessons, donkeys in the hills, jackasses under the surfaces, friends, family affairs, lots of freaks, frogs, spiders and worms. Under the surface, under the skin, horns out of sight, sinners, and saints, hats and horns. Love and hate, goats and sheep, faces in shadows, faces in darkness, dung and shit, lots of faces in fecal matters.Very important to me, can you help me, help my cousins, the mental PTSD veterans, relieve their mines, and their stories that were written on this network. 
The 34 Best Movies to See at SIFF This Week: May 27-June 2, 2019 ...
Robin Abcarian: Verified: I had a dream that I was driving down the coast of California and looking at all the different beaches there are great, wonderful and blue, views to share, monkeys in packs, surfers, lovers of water. Blue Oceans, Blue Dreams, Girls In Red Hoods, Good Tales: Lucky In Life, Lucky In Love, Wild And Free,..Really loving rock candy cake ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿน๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆflower cake ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿ‘จ‍❤‍๐Ÿ’‹‍๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒผ...


Can you help me with this, today, time matters to us, daily events, to live and grow. Thanks so much, for your time and attention.๐Ÿ™ˆ ๐Ÿ™‰ ๐Ÿ™ŠPersistence Pays Daily: ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒˆ.Angels Calls,Illuminati Exposed (This is the resistance): History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds. Girls In Red Hoods, Good Tales:Very important to me, can you help me, help my cousins, the mental PTSD veterans, relieve their mines, and their stories that were written on this network. 


❤️❤️ RED HEART SOLE GRIPS ❤️❤️Rainbow Racers, Winners, Losers, Learners, Dimes To Drop.61 yr old man, blue guitar, 420, dogs, single.......... Good Time Frogs, Snakes, Spiders And Worms.Balance is the key to life.God's beauty in animal kingdom ..here I am   

No comments:

Post a Comment