Tuesday, April 7, 2020

I wish there was a way to get through to these kids that this drugged out gangsta gun play bs isn’t cute. It’s dark energy. It is all a dead end. We need a new culture for these kids - rip Mac P.Ain't nobody's business if I do:

It's a free for all, here's a one way ticket.No I've never cheated on anyone."Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give. I 've had so many people walk out of my life these past 6 months I have no fucks left to give.


Lights and darkness, games after dark, lots of rules broken, not a home with the streets lights came on. Stuck in time, April 6, 1955. Sima And Rachel Jarrot, Wigs And Caps On,Tricks?Lessons learned in classes, caps and hats, to cover the bad hair day I am a Sorcerer. Dreams to have, dreams to work.ls).Go out on a limb. That’s where the fruit is- Mark Twain.Hidden drawers in the stairs ๐Ÿ˜ฎ who needs this?? By " bigfreedomtinyhomes " 
Tin Solders Tales Twisted: Merry Christmas.. รข™¥รข˜†ร‚´`รข€¢.ร‚¸ร‚¸.รข¥ร ¦” ...

Early Years..... One of my last selfies in my twists before I take them down.Early Years Plenty Of Fish To Fry.Personal Life. As early as 10 years old, Robert?s passion for acting was already apparent especially when he played the role of a Cowardly Lion in the Wizard of Oz?COLLEGE HAS TAUGHT ME IF YOU GOING TO BE LATE YOU BETTER GET THERE AS FAST AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN CAUSE HE AINT REPEATING ANYTHING HE JUST SAID.
'Fish Out Of Water: Wishes On Stars, Waves Of Words: Sunny And Bright. Tails to pens, over the roads to travel. Head in clouds, fairy tales to recreate, sights from the sky, angels in host. Thanks for the rites to stand, the heads to count, sinners and saints, fish and frogs, snakes, spiders and worms, circles of seasons, reasons to delight. Glory dazes to come.'
Ready for the Manners Series: Manners For Millions- Kissed a frog๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’™Mules to ride.RV camping on beaches. age : 51 height : 5'11" (180cm)status : single weight : 230 :April 20, 2014.


Read, Rites, Reasons To Dance, History Left To Write. Loyalty makes you family. Love friends forever. A Dance in the Woods .  Congrats to Mr.Farhadi . Clowns and Jokers, sheep and goats, kids to learn, how to take directions. 


Changing Faces. Liars. To fail to learn, define fail-first attempts in learning, new things, new ways to get back up, practice never to fail.CENTURY CREDIT GROUP: Crooks, Cheaters, Liars 2. Money To Take.If It Isn’t Love: SEEKER OF TRUTH., Clocks to watch. Lucky Breaks, Running Rats, Bitches, Babes. Questions between us now, age-baby boomer, how tall,located where, retired or not, 420 connected,would be nice.CENTURY CREDIT GROUP: 


Crooks, Cheaters, Liars 2. Money To Take.LOSING MY RELIGION. FACES IN LIGHTS, STARS, SLUTS, SLUGS, SNAKES IN GRASS, STEERS, QUEERS, FLY.Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Taught to love trained to heal.Sons to shine, glory dazes to come, walking on sunshine, dances in the clouds, goodness and mercy, songs to sing, hands to hearts, hands to hold, giants on land.  :  .. to play,better than the dogs in the houses.Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions:  .


  OutLOSING MY RELIGION. CENTURY CREDIT GROUP: Crooks, Cheaters, Liars 2. Money To Take.FACES IN LIGHTS, STARS, SLUTS, SLUGS, SNAKES IN GRASS, STEERS, QUEERS, FLY […]


Jewish Bisexual White Bullfrog Snake in Grass Special-Steve Jarrot at 760 851 2267-Open wide- cows and buffalo roams monthly for highlighted events, cash needed to go there always in RV.Dances In The Dark, Dances In The Rains,Dawgs, Dicks, Dates, Fun And Games. Good Times.
E

Image

I wish there was a way to get through to these kids that this drugged out  gangsta gun play bs isn’t cute. It’s dark energy. It is all a dead end. We need a new culture for these kids - rip Mac P.Ain't nobody's business if I do:

Image

I wish there was a way to get through to these kids that this drugged out  gangsta gun play bs isn’t cute. It’s dark energy. It is all a dead end. We need a new culture for these kids - rip Mac P. Ain't nobody's business if I do:COLLEGE HAS TAUGHT ME IF YOU GOING TO BE LATE YOU BETTER GET THERE AS FAST AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN CAUSE HE AINT REPEATING ANYTHING HE JUST SAID.I wish there was a way to get through to these kids that this drugged out  gangsta gun play bs isn’t cute. It’s dark energy. It is all a dead end. We need a new culture for these kids - rip Mac P.Ain't nobody's business if I do:


Image


avatar

Good Afternoon My Dear Friends Have An Amazing friday. ...Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. .๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ŠThe difference is in how people deal with it.It's a free for all, here's a one way ticket.No I've never cheated on anyone."Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give. I 've had so many people walk out of my life these past 6 months I have no fucks left to give.

Image result for Guy Goodman

Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. .๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ŠThe difference is in how people deal with it.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes,ATTORNEY SEEKING WOMEN TO DATE.I wish there was a way to get through to these kids that this drugged out  gangsta gun play bs isn’t cute. It’s dark energy. It is all a dead end. We need a new culture for these kids - rip Mac P.Ain't nobody's business if I do:
Good Afternoon My Dear Friends Have An Amazing friday. ...Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. .๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ŠThe difference is in how people deal with it.

TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, “Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun” Good Afternoon. Sheri Jarrot, Horn Outs:Family Affairs. Trades. Fags,Hags, Crooks, Cheaters, ... Heads Buried: Stuck on stupid, stuck on slow, stuck on snakes, spiders and worms.

Reasons to dance, names changes to hide from haters, lots of hot air blowing about seek and crop off hands. Views shared of the fish that got away.Mountains to climb, valleys to cross, bumps in the road, all part of the wheel of life, make the most of time given, reach for more gifts of peace, love, and good time.

Reasons, seasons, causes, projects to complete, limit time left in the year to finish.Gain happiness. After our days are done, the only thing allowed on the other side, is love. Views,values, voices in my head, coins to flip, dances in the morning light.

No comments:

Post a Comment