Friday, December 17, 2021

This. Changes. Everything. Impossible to choose in a crowd of many.Warmth gives some comfort. You feeling safe.


May be an image of one or more people, people standing and indoor

 

Psychedelic Feelings .Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides. Evolution ~ Freaks, Fools,Frogs, Silent Knights, Joints To Roll,Faces In Layers Of Shit, Dung, And Fecal Matters, Family Affairs, Monkeys In Packs To Dodge. Head Counts. ALL I CAN SAY: LOVE, LUCK, LESSONS, Caribbean Queen. THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Paths Crossed: Trades.Very nice to meet you !Golden Calf: What beef? Sheep And Goats, Dancers.Golden Calf: What beef? Sheep And Goats, Dancers.

 Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.Recaps,Recalls, Reviews, Reflections,Rights To Reasons.Winds under my wings, and the beginning of growth and http://changes.Community. http://Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit.This. Changes. Everything. Impossible to choose in a crowd of many.Warmth gives some comfort. You feeling safe.



Stupid can not be fixed. Cured Or Traded, Charms And Wits. Dense For Life: Tricks.Tales on land and beaches on sands of time. Burn and bake snakes for boots.IT’S TRUE!Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.The Basic Bitch Life. And I say to myself, it's a wonderful world. - Louis Armstrong.I have manners and respect, I respect boundaries, I am easy going and mellow, I am a happy person.


Crazy like a fox, out to run, dance, shout, words in the winds, wings to skies. Cartoon hits, horses to races, rats to men, mice to men, faces in the crowds. Cheap tricks, cows and fags, hags and sheep, goats to roam, heads to count, over the pits, the dens of snakes.
May be an image of text that says 'Family member: Those memes you post are little offensive Friend: A little? Me: made with mematic'
This. Changes. Everything. Impossible to choose in a crowd of many.Warmth gives some comfort. You feeling safe. A companion is all you need.Seasons Of Delight, Wishes And Stars.Back in time when dirt was cheap, and Jesus Christ was a boy, stars to shine, sons of dogs, bitches .


No comments:

Post a Comment