Sunday, June 27, 2021

Dreams, Hopes, Desires, Songs To Sing, Classes On The Beach.New comment on Getting prepared for another long work week. 'Digital Civil War':


 UNDRESSED: SO TRUE .I’M NOT UPSET THAT YOU LIED TO ME, I’M UPSET THAT FROM NOW ON I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU.ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES.LET NEGATIVE THOUGHTS GO.


Life Is A Beach Blog Time running away with me, Fridays, happy and delight for another one, time to share, moments by moments, the love and the luck, the running to races, rats to run. Good times, good moves made, hits and misses, dances in …Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments.I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't.I don't want to participate in a this model of society which has made more importance to money than life. I'm here to live. I'm not here to increase gross national product nor to pay debts your government incurred.

Joys And Pains: Fairy tales told when we ...Stay up, blessed & positive. We are here to heal, not harm. We are here to love, not hate. The sign of a beautiful person is that they always see the beauty in others.Original of you.None are more ,HOPELESSLY ENSLAVED ,than those who falsely BELIEVE they are free -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe,IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE !


I don't want to participate in a this model of society which has made more importance to money than life. I'm here to live. I'm not here to increase gross national product nor to pay debts your government incurred.


Who Let The Dogs Out? Who?Adult Lounge. Thickness Paradise ( post all u want ) NO NUDES OF FROGS..Adult Humour!░L░O░V░E░Horse And Pony Shows, Rats To Races, Wings To Fly, Birds To sing.Awesome enjoy!Because we posses Self-Determination? Choices. If God didn't exist we would have the need to create him/her they say. Profound stuff, what? As a full-time fiction author myself, I had to learn through years of trial and error how to crack the code so that I could generate consistent book sales and earn reliable royalties each month -- WITHOUT spending all of my time on marketing.


I don't want to participate in a this model of society which has made more importance to money than life. I'm here to live. I'm not here to increase gross national product nor to pay debts your government incurred.


May be an image of 1 person

Dreams, Hopes, Desires, Songs To Sing, Classes On The Beach.New comment on Getting prepared for another long work week.  'Digital Civil War': Day Translations shared "The Enduring Appeal of the Arabic Language ...Stronger for the classes. 'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT.As a full-time fiction author myself, I had to learn through years of trial and error how to crack the code so that I could generate consistent book sales and earn reliable royalties each month -- WITHOUT spending all of my time on marketing.

Keep Fighting.DC.PS: You’re Going to Love This Book!This is what I woke up to this glorious day that God has made ..There'll never be...Kat...WE GIVE ,WHAT WE GET,Retards, rednecks, snakes in the grass, faces of frogs, whales on land. Big and fat, layers of pigs, hogs to the market, worlds of hams to eat. Fun and games, lots of love, lots of lies, franks and beans, kids and goats, songs to sing. Veterans with skills, homeless blues.Balls Online. White Knights, dream dates, mothers pride, trips to the lands of dreams, awards given, good times. Love friends forever. A Dance in the Woods .

No comments:

Post a Comment