Sunday, January 10, 2021

12 Houses Of May.Stock up this weekend, once in another lifetime .may 76 hard rain a fave version.

Are you the one, express yourself, more than one line replies, titles to post online, that is all. Stats, location, 420 treats to share, how tall, retired from what, ready for the good times to roll, dreams and nightmares, or not.Close Friends Club.Hello, hi, hola,Dreams In Motions: πŸ˜˜πŸŽ„❤️‬Dream Knight: LOOKING FOR A FOREVER HOME: 
Hello, hi, hola, greet and meet, mind to mind, dances in the clouds, silent knights, 420 friends, nuts to stand alone. Tall Ships, Paths Cross, Water Views, Pebble Time: THINGS IN COMMON. Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: πŸ˜˜πŸŽ„❤️‬Dream Knight: LOOKING FOR A FOREVER HOME: Happy New Year, plans, goals, dreams, hand to hold, wishes on stars tonight. Woman for man, giant, heads above the common. Smart woman, for smart man, wits, charms and graces, senior, retired, tall, gems to find, pebbles on the shares.

Kiss for you πŸ˜˜πŸŽ„❤️‬Dream Knight:Dreams in the night, dreams on mountain tops, American Birds, American Girl, baby boomers, jumps for joy, free as a bird...INDEPENDENT WOMEN πŸ‘ŒπŸŒŸI don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.Views Online, History 2 Note:Nuts To Fall:
My body sometimes feels sore, but it works. I don't sleep well most nights, but I do wake up to fight another day. My wallet is not full but my stomach is. don' have all the things I ever wanted but I do have everything I will ever need. Prans My Life is by no means perfect, but it's my life and I'm happy.'

 Cases Del Maya Del Washington. 12 Houses Of May: Heart, Hands, Help. Confessions,Factors Why...We must learn to live together as brothers ..CANDY HEARTS.SHINE.HEADS, HEARTS, HANDS TO GUIDE, GOLDEN YEARS. FOREVER YOUNG.FISHING TODAY. 12 Houses Of May.Stock up this weekendonce in another lifetime .may 76 hard rain a fave version.

Happy birthday Dallas many blessings and many more. Live long and prosper!
CARDSPLAYEDCLOWNSTOTHELEFTJOKERSALSO.BLOGSPOT.COM
Happy birthday Dallas many blessings and many more. Live long and prosper!
Money talks loud,if u got enough.If not it just whispers.I want mine to scream in multiple languages...U should too... Classes on the beac...

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ! We #celebrate life, #liberty & the pursuit of #happiness, together.Once Bitten By Snakes, “Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun” Good Afternoon My .Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits, Across The Decades..Ran Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.Love My Gems.

12 Houses Of May.Stock up this weekendonce in another lifetime .may 76 hard rain a fave version.

Family Affairs, Trip To The Zoo In San Diego, In The Month Of December: Events Each Month. Maybe, or not. Dreams.12 Houses Of May.Stock up this weekend, once in another lifetime .may 76 hard rain a fave version.

No comments:

Post a Comment