Friday, February 21, 2020

Views Online, History To Note: Names And Faces: Retards, Snakes Dawgs 2.Ugh I just can’t anymore and I don’t want too but I have to and I hate it... living life but feeling so dead...

 I’m tired of being used. I make everyone feel good and I feel horrible. I give til I can’t literally and I am in my room alone. Crying and hurting so bad. 

Mother of 2 missing Idaho children arrested in Hawaii

Our world flipped upside down. And everyone has words of wisdom. Ugh I just can’t anymore and I don’t want too but I have to and I hate it... living life but feeling so dead... ugh.Views Online, History To Note: Names And Faces: Retards, Snakes Dawgs 2.

Image may contain: motorcycle
Dreams and nightmares, coins to flip, kids and goats, horns of love and hate, cards to read, Happy Dazes, Dick Jarrot, and dawgs, faces in the mirror, faces on a family tree, nuts to fall, nuts to stand alone, roots to trees, family affairs. Roots, trees, and nuts, animals under the skin, snakes, spiders and worms, wheels to turn, music to play, songs in the winds. Angels on earth, earth angels to some, friends, family members and foes, faces in the dark. Views Online, History To Note: Names And Faces: Retards, Snakes Dawgs 2.Ugh I just can’t anymore and I don’t want too but I have to and I hate it... living life but feeling so dead...
Image may contain: 1 person, eyeglasses and closeup
Mothers and kids, goats and sheep, nuts to fall, nuts to grow, another brick in the wall...My One n Only....My Son.....Happy Birthday Baby.....God Saw The Best n Me....Recaps to review, hits and misses, joys and pains, kids to say, how it was, back in the day. THAT IS YOU....Enjoy Your Day Kid..BOLD TIME.😨 comment "BOLD" and ill inbox you something i always wanted to tell you.💯. — with Dwight Glenn.Views Online, History To Note: Names And Faces: Retards, Snakes Dawgs 2.Ugh I just can’t anymore and I don’t want too but I have to and I hate it... living life but feeling so dead...
He will discard formula after formula, until he reaches the conclusion:Let Nature take its course. By letting each thing act in accordance with its own nature, Everything that needs to be done gets done.  …  For a thing cannot function properly when its own nature has been disrupted.Views Online, History To Note: Names And Faces: Retards, Snakes Dawgs 2.Ugh I just can’t anymore and I don’t want too but I have to and I hate it... living life but feeling so dead...
Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, people sitting, eyeglasses and indoor
Views Online, History To Note: Names And Faces: Retards, Snakes Dawgs 2.Ugh I just can’t anymore and I don’t want too but I have to and I hate it... living life but feeling so dead...I concur, blessings, lessons or classes to take, baby steps to greatness. Tips and tales, donkeys in hills, monkeys in packs, tales in the air.

One they said is a thief and the other is there for cooking and using and selling meth, while her child was in the same trailer. I think her name now is Franks but she been married several times so she probably isn't sure of her last name, it has changed so often.

They both just probably yelled rape to try and get lighter sentences for themselves. From what all I have heard about the mandy girl is that she has been a drug using tramp for several years now. I have actually heard men talking about 3 or 4 of them lining up to do her one after the other.People like that don't deserve children. Some of us are good peoople and would cherish a child, not bring her up living the life of a drugged out whore.

Dicks and dogs, lives on the beach, lives in the sun. Goats and sheep, horns to sound, love and peace, happiness to go around, the joys the pains, the bumps in the roads. Hands to hands, help to lead, to teach, to learn, lessons to learn, daily events, love and lots of lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment