Saturday, February 23, 2019

Son to shine,๐Ÿ’™⭐Hindsight: 20-20.While day by day the overzealous student stores up facts for future use, He who has learned to trust nature finds need for ever fewer external directions. He will discard formula after formula, until he reaches the conclusion:

I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.... wishes of one: good lady looking for nice gentleman senior friend to go movie , camping , trail , travel ... Very nice to meet you !!๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽปStrangers.๐ŸŒ™✨Three things you should never break: Promises, Trust, and Someone's Heart.Heaven On Earth.Tips.


Heads To Count, Navy, Marines, Army Of Frogs, American Rites, Cheers And Chaps, Horns To Sound, Hands In The Air. The Easiest Way To Change Your Lifestyle: Coins to flip, songs to sing, joints to roll.  A Dance in the Woods .Love friends forever. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜❤❤I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ Congrats. I'm sorry for the pains, that family and life in the military have thrown at you! Lights To Turn On.  You? Me? Us?All Aboard.I'm sorry for the pains, that family and life in the military have thrown at you! Lights To Turn On.  loveluckpagestobookshistorylessonss.blogspot.com.

Pictures in words used, asses to ashes, bones in boxes, day foes, for the dead. Time to sing, time to dance, time to spin a tale or two, stories told from the people you know, the ones to keep are the ones that grow. Mary J. Blige – Be Without You. Angels, fairies, and pixies are the girls that I know, every day earth angels, for the smiles, for the joys and the laughter of the friends on the side lines.


Just Jesus Christ,dead the rest of the days of the year. Notes of sinners, stories of saints, pages to turn, books to review. Fairy Tales, Bible Stories, Mother Goose, Treats, Trades, Tricks, Games To Movies.

I'm sorry for the pains, that family and life in the military have thrown at you! Lights To Turn On.


Heads To Count, Navy, Marines, Army Of Frogs, American Rites, Cheers And Chaps, Horns To Sound, Hands In The Air. The Easiest Way To Change Your Lifestyle: Coins to flip, songs to sing, joints to roll.  A Dance in the Woods .Love friends forever. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜❤❤๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ Congrats. I'm sorry for the pains, that family and life in the military have thrown at you! Lights To Turn On.  You? Me? Us?All Aboard.I'm sorry for the pains, that family and life in the military have thrown at you! Lights To Turn On.  loveluckpagestobookshistorylessonss.blogspot.com

Just Jesus Christ,dead the rest of the days of the year. Notes of sinners, stories of saints, pages to turn, books to review. Fairy Tales, Bible Stories, Mother Goose, Treats, Trades, Tricks, Games To Movies.
Kids with color hairs, red, blue and white, purple, and pink, choices of the colors to change your hair to. Your choices, your hairs to change, your dreams in action to share or not. Fairy Tales:Snakes and Vipers, Prince Frogs Tips: Prince Frogg: Out of the Box: Not Straight?Angels In Hosts: Birds And Butterflies, Eagles, Birds In The Sky, Army Of Frogs Jarrot, Parrots To Talk.I'm sorry for the pains, that family and life in the military have thrown at you! Lights To Turn On.  loveluckpagestobookshistorylessonss.blogspot.com

Frank Agresti,I swear I thought of u ..for Real U๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘ฏ๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍❤️‍๐Ÿ’‹‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿฝ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️: Birds To Fly.. Frank with out beans, with out luck, without dates. Cows to call, cattle to roam, faces of dogs, faces of cattle to call. Good times, dances on the sands of time, with a monkey on your back, six to count in the house.I'm sorry for the pains, that family and life in the military have thrown at you! Lights To Turn On.  loveluckpagestobookshistorylessonss.blogspot.com

Redness, from the city of retards, rejects, and basket cases. Lovers, haters,fuckers and worms,trust and turn, coins to flip, dances on the side of the road.Eat a cow- wisdom teeth - YouTube....Moozie's Cow Wisdom For Life's Little Beefs. Cows To Call Home: Tricks Trades.I'm sorry for the pains, that family and life in the military have thrown at you! Lights To Turn On.  loveluckpagestobookshistorylessonss.blogspot.com

Cheers, hits and misses, songs to sing. Want to make it good to you, Whispers to hear on You tube, real time, checks and Cali Chicks, waves to make, dances in the streets. Good times.Balance is the key to life.God's beauty in animal kingdom ๐Ÿต๐Ÿ”๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿต๐Ÿ”๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿถ๐ŸพA lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of a sheep.I'm sorry for the pains, that family and life in the military have thrown at you! Lights To Turn On.  loveluckpagestobookshistorylessonss.blogspot.com

Ruth Bader Ginsburg is back on the job - Alltop Viral



Michael.....hellos to you!๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค Hello, Giggles.Cheers and chaps, American Tales, chicks and babes, in the layers of lights. Veterans with skill, rites and reasons, seasons of love, joy and laughter, pages to books, songs to sing, glory dazes to come.Coast Guard officer's lawyer argues it is not a crime to think negative thoughts about people .Balance is the key to life.God's beauty in animal kingdom ๐Ÿต๐Ÿ”๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿต๐Ÿ”๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿถ๐ŸพA lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of a sheep.



Angels To Cry, Tests Over Time, To Fail, First Attempts With New Data, Pages Turned. .Rach Jay is the crook,Henry Papke Hi , you look like a Queer. I’m trying to diversify my friends list. I sent you a friend request. Rachel Jarrot is the thief, coins to flip, faces. All Men Exposed. ..❤๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽค๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘ฃ❤๐Ÿ‘ฃ❤๐Ÿ‘ฃ❤๐Ÿ‘ฃ❤๐Ÿ‘ฃ❤๐Ÿš›. Men And Mice: Cartoon Hits: Decades Of Frog Faces. Good Time Frogs, Snakes, Spiders And Worms.Balance is the key to life.God's beauty in animal kingdom ๐Ÿต๐Ÿ”๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿต๐Ÿ”๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿถ๐ŸพA lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of a sheep.

Dreams and nightmares, steers, queers, whales on land, pigs, hogs, hoes, horse and pony shows. Snakes in grass, spiders and worms, mud shots. Good time toads, frogs in groups, dicks, dawgs, donkeys in the hills. Ways to grow, ways to stand alone, hopes, wishes, dreams in motions, coins to flip, in and out of time.Strength is an attitude, a discipline, determination & drive." ☠....Battles And Wars Won: Life Is A Beach, A Mountain, A Song To Sing: Daily Treats.Fairy Tales Time. Balance is the key to life.God's beauty in animal kingdom ๐Ÿต๐Ÿ”๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿต๐Ÿ”๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿถ๐ŸพA lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of a sheep.

Lovely Day, All The Dazes In The Light, Dances In The Streets, Faces In The Crowds, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Dimes Drops, Tests Over Time. Leaders To Delight, Giants On Land, Men, And Mice, Cartoon Hits For Decades, Heads To Count, ❤️❤️ RED HEART SOLE GRIPS ❤️❤️Rainbow Racers, Winners, Losers, Learners, Dimes To Drop.
Image
Charles R. Jarrot, to steal cash and credit, and wait for the grandparents to die, good guy for the aged and seniors ready to buy the farm. Certified to rob you blind, and leave everything to him in your last rites.‘Fear him’ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ your still not getting it are you ?❤️❤️ RED HEART SOLE GRIPS ❤️❤️Rainbow Racers, Winners, Losers, Learners, Dimes To Drop.61 yr old man, blue guitar, 420, dogs, single............here I am   
Lines crossed on love and hate, four-letter words, this tribe does not meanings, of those common words, and faithful and bullshit is lost on them every day, and twice on Sunday. Lover, Hater, Blood Sucker. Freaks And Frogs, Ship Of Fools In MuddyWaters.Jacqueline Jarrot Treasure Chest Boje, Ron: Called me a liar and a Thief.‘Fear him’ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ your still not getting it are you ?❤️❤️ RED HEART SOLE GRIPS ❤️❤️Rainbow Racers, Winners, Losers, Learners, Dimes To Drop.61 yr old man, blue guitar, 420, dogs, single............here I am   


Goats Horns-Love And Hate, Lots Of Tests Over time. A wise man hears one word and understands two. ❤️❤️ RED HEART SOLE GRIPS ❤️❤️Rainbow Racers, Winners, Losers, Learners, Dimes To Drop.

Image may contain: 10 people, people smiling
The Fairy and the Frogs:A wise man hears one word and understands two..Have you ever wanted to run so far away you didn’t even know yourself. Funny everyone says call me I’m here or if you need anything I’m just a phone call away. ❤️❤️ RED HEART SOLE GRIPS ❤️❤️Rainbow Racers, Winners, Losers, Learners, Dimes To Drop.
No photo description available.
Have you ever (Anywhere but here)
Have you ever wanted to run so far away you didn’t even know yourself. Funny everyone says call me I’m here or if you need anything I’m just a phone call away. My insides literally have goosebumps. I need this all to go away. I’m hurting so badly that I can’t even think. I need to be so much for so many and I can’t. I wanna run I can’t shut off my brain.❤️❤️ RED HEART SOLE GRIPS ❤️❤️Rainbow Racers, Winners, Losers, Learners, Dimes To Drop.

Your new score is in.
 I’m tired of being used. I make everyone feel good and I feel horrible. I give til I can’t literally and I am in my room alone. Crying and hurting so bad. Our world flipped upside down. And everyone has words of wisdom. Ugh I just can’t anymore and I don’t want too but I have to and I hate it... living life but feeling so dead... ugh



GOOD MORNING!_๐Ÿ๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ŸŒ… RISE AND SHINE!!AND THANK THE LORD FOR ANOTHER BLESS DAY OF LIFE!! WISHING YOU A SAFE AND BLESS DAY!!๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ™‹Back in time, people lived in circles, circles of people they knew, and circles of places to go, school, work, and the park, churches, and family events. But as time when on, people had to move, to keep on growing, away for the family units, the family churches, the family schools, and to meet people became a lost art.


Going places by yourself, hoping to see, someone to talk to, its about chances you take, there are people everywhere, you have to reach out, see someone you like their looks, the way they act, in the places that you like to go. Step out on a limb and say hello . A simple hello, could lead to so many other things, take a chance and see what happens.  


The Spinners

Children Protection Services of Riverside County?Gods work as jailors..'Ozzie and Harriet,' 'Mayberry' America of old was vastly superior to what we are experiencing today." The Real California."Meetup.Choose Happy Vibes .World of Dicks: Nice.๐Ÿ„๐Ÿก...I'll see you all on Sunday... 
While day by day the overzealous student stores up facts for future use, He who has learned to trust nature finds need for ever fewer external directions.  is ability to see three sides to one coin.
Beyond Wonderland Music Festivalร‚ Friday Only with Armin Van Buuren, Rezz, Carnage and more Tickets (18+ Event)

He will discard formula after formula, until he reaches the conclusion:Let Nature take its course. By letting each thing act in accordance with its own nature, Everything that needs to be done gets done.  …  For a thing cannot function properly when its own nature has been disrupted.
Beyond Wonderland Music Festival 2 Day Pass
Strength is an attitude, a discipline, determination & drive."I just added this site to my rss reader, excellent stuff. Cannot get enough!To teach, to learn, to share the joys and pains, to write the stories of… Battles Daily Bread: Entertainment Weekly .. Veterans:Swim with mermaids๐Ÿ’ฆ Ride a unicorn๐Ÿฆ„ Dance with a fairy๐Ÿ‘ผ๐ŸผHello there! This post couldn’t be written any better! is ability to see three sides to one coin.

Time alone, views and noses, birds and bees, babes on the beach, dazes and stone, lovers gone, dates with horses to run. Rats to races, dances for dollars, horse and pony shows, love and luck, cards to flip, good times. Beaches for fun, games on the sands, balls in the air, glory dazes done, monkeys and frogs to dodge. Hares Lost In Woods, Trips By Basket Cases, Nuts To Write, Fairy Tales,Bible Recaps 2. Son to shine,๐Ÿ’™⭐Hindsight: 20-20.While day by day the overzealous student stores up facts for future use, He who has learned to trust nature finds need for ever fewer external directions. He will discard formula after formula, until he reaches the conclusion:

April 12-14 & 19-21, 2019   Indio, CA   Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival


While day by day the overzealous student stores up facts for future use, He who has learned to trust nature finds need for ever fewer external directions. He will discard formula after formula, until he reaches the conclusion:Let Nature take its course. By letting each thing act in accordance with its own nature, Everything that needs to be done gets done.  …  For a thing cannot function properly when its own nature has been disrupted. Son to shine,๐Ÿ’™⭐Hindsight: 20-20.While day by day the overzealous student stores up facts for future use, He who has learned to trust nature finds need for ever fewer external directions. He will discard formula after formula, until he reaches the conclusion:

No comments:

Post a Comment