Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Classes over. Pack Lions:Monkeys see and monkeys do, swinging on branches.

The man in the sky, Jesus Christ, monkeys to see. Veterans Open Doors: Gifts 4 Veterans: Jesus and his sons, angels on high, mercy and goodness, classes on the beach, con men and the stories left. The bitch was a hooker, the man was her pimp, out of the winds, out of smokes, bun to be born. In a barn Christ was born. Bastard boy named Jesus, the son of the man in sky. Fairy tales for the sheep, love and hate on a goat, stories left behind.

Every day, make my bed, have a blast with the dishes, dicks and dogs, hands in the water. Good times....Angels to fall, earth angels to get back up, rocks and waves, ships of dreams to sail. Tales of angels on earth. Faces Of Rats, Racers Hares.Angels to fall, earth angels to get back up, rocks and waves, ships of dreams to sail. Ricco Williams:Sanford & Son Fan club🤔💯💯

Times on the cross, trips to hell and back, free rides. Joys and pains, lights on to stay, love and luck, games to play, dances in court, dances on the sands of time, kids and sheep, horns of love and hate, on one goat. Singing songs, dances for life, learned the lessons, more than once. Teachers and students, hats to wear, over the nines, rainbow readers to date, earth angels to stay, love and luck, coins to flip.


Lots Of Luck, Lots Of Charms,Talk is easy cheap also, do you take the high road or the low road, it is about free will choices that we make, turns in the road. Watch out for reptiles-Jewish White Stars: Jewish Army 2005: Sima Jarrot-Leader of Pack-Wolves in Sheeps Clothes -Stev Jarrot, Eve Jarrot, Rocky Jarrot, Sheri and 成龍 --Classes over. Pack Lions:Monkeys see and monkeys do, swinging on branches. Jackie Chan Jarrod Radnich....Gifts of a new sexy toy or two, more would be better, one for every day of the week, a set to have. Fun and games for the freaks out at night? fists to stuff up your ass, Lissa like that a lot, a fist up Steven Jarrot's ass, how many times......?Let's Make Out/Dicks Out Of Box Please, Enough for The Charmed...


My new album #Glory is out now!...Britney Spears.Blue and purple hair.Gothic Purple Hair Siren. Purple hearts, purple dreams, "Purple Rain", way to live,. mermaid, anyone?Look at all the fucks I give. But I was still staring at the flippers thoughhhh...Plenty of fish in the seas, plenty of bass to fish, cages for shell fish,chuck more frogs.

Hats and horns to blow, love and hate, for a father, not a saint, tales of who was on top. Games of balls to toss in the air, games and cards on the tables, jacks and balls in the dirt, games of boys, games to play. Jokes and laughs, back in the day, back in time, back as a kid. Pages to turn, stories to write, no more time on spiders and snakes. Boys to men, games with cards, games with who can go all the way. Ways and means, , bumps in the roads, paths taken on the yellow, brick roads.Its kinda fun to do the impossible. #WaltDisney..Fruit And Nuts, Hackers On Facebook? PTSD Marines Guns.

Australian Woman horrified as two massive pythons dangle outside her dining room window as they fight for territory.Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Frogs, Snakes, And Worms Also. Tests Over Time. Good times in the wows, in the parts of daddy still. Mother in house, how many kids, ...


Birdsbutterflieswithearthangels.blogspot.com....





The Joys (and Pains!) of Kinky, Curly Black Girl Hair...This is the story of all-too-many brown girls everywhere -- a story that some of us African American moms are desperately trying to change with our generation of daughters.

Which is why there was such an uproar recently when Newsweek’s Allison Samuels openly criticized Angelina Jolie, a white mom, for letting her adopted, Ethiopian-born daughter, Zahara Jolie-Pitt, sport hair Samuels said was “wild and unstyled, uncombed and dry. Basically: a ‘hot mess.’”
Now, I’m not going to jump in the middle of the raucous debate sweeping like wildfire through the internet; there’s been enough piling on from both sides of the issue without me adding to it (Should Zahara’s hair be wild and carefree? Should Angie take a black hair care class or two so she can “tame” Zahara’s hair? Why are we criticizing a 4-year-old’s hairstyle anyway?)

But I will say that even as an African American mom, it’s not easy being in charge of two heads of kinky, curly hair -- not including my own -- with little information, great trepidation, and horrible memories of the Saturday night torture. There were no books out there to help me figure it out when my girls were babies; all of the information in the parenting books focused on hair and skin that didn’t look or feel like my girls’. I mean, I knew everything there was to know about how to care for a baby with thin, blonde hair, and it seemed like every product in the kids’ shampoo section was made specifically for them. But what was I supposed to put in my baby’s hair?

 What would keep it from drying out? How was I supposed to comb it? What was I supposed to do as the texture changed, sometimes just on one side of her head? Was it safe to braid it? Pull it into puffs? Put barrettes in it? And what was a nice, curt, way of telling my mom’s friends that my kid’s hair was in an Afro, sans braids/puffs/hairclips/lye because I liked it that way and it was actually better for her?


From there, it just got worse. Like when my Aunt Sarah would braid my hair into cornrows so tight I couldn’t see straight. And when my mom paid a professional hairstylist to have my hair “relaxed” with skin-burning lye. And then there was that unfortunate time when my dad, left in charge of my hair while my mom spent a few weeks in the hospital, gave me a jherri curl. He read the directions off the box and went to work right there in the middle of the linoleum floor, just me and him.

Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment